Sunday, November 04, 2007
صديقي الماليزي العزيز
في التدوينة السابقة وجدت هذا التعليق الجميل

Hi there,

This is TY from Malaysia. Nice to meet you.

First of all I must apologize for "appearing out of nowhere" to your blog. I was actually searching for people from Cairo and I got to your blog.

Actually my gf has a beautiful name called Cairo as well, on her birthday (3rd Dec) I plan to give her something special. Then I came across the Internet and saw some stuff from Hard Rock Cafe Cairo and I think those are really nice and beautiful. I'm sure she's gonna love the present alot

Those stuff are something like this:
http://i7.ebayimg.com/02/i/08/cb/40/5b_1_b.JPG
http://i6.ebayimg.com/05/i/000/9a/d0/f6fd_1_b.JPG

Though I've never been to Cairo, I really hope to bring my gf something from Cairo because she likes this place so much, maybe because she has the same name. I just wonder do you mind to do me this kind favour to help me getting the similar items from Hard Rock Cafe Cairo? I'll pay you the same amount, and at the same time please let me know what I can do to repay your kindness for doing me this great favour? Perhaps you could request for something from Malaysia as well, or if I have to pay for your help I wouldnt mind (but I'm not really a rich guy, you know hehe..)

Hope to hear from you soon, even if you cant do me this favour, I must say that I'm happy to visit your blog today, and I wish you a very good day there.

You can reach me at teckyong84@yahoo.com, looking forward to your answers..

Thanks alot.


و هذا ردي المتواضع على التعليق

My dear friend TY from Malaysia , I really thank you for your sweet words , you seemed like a very nice gentleman , these two gifts you choose to your GF are really ugly , if I gave my GF – I don’t have one right now – one of these or both , she might take a big inhale from her nose and moth at the same time making a fast vibration in her throat with high voice of what we call , “shakhra”, and it’s a very bad and rude voice , only pipms and original people of Alexandria do such thing , “shakhra” I mean

Above all , I don’t know where is that hard rock café in cairo , never heard of it , there is alwaha café , and aswan cafe and sawaysa café , elborsa café and elnadwa elsakafeya cafe , these are very famous cafes in Cairo , and non of them sells T shirts with there logo on them

If u realy want to amuse your GF come and visit Cairo, you will fined the better country in the milky way , here with our beloved leader MOHAMMAD HOSNY MUBARAK , everything you can imagine is very cheap to buy , no one will try to rob You or kill you because you are not muslim , or because you are, no one will arrest you without a reason and you will not catch any strange dieses from the water or the food

If you are coming to Cairo please notify me , I will be very happy to guide you here

Mohammad rabie

Long live MUBARAK


posted by ربيع @ 11/04/2007 06:49:00 PM  
6 Comments:
  • At 9:55 PM, Blogger Azza Moghazy said…

    احب فيك الدقة و الامانة السياحية
    ربيع باشا
    ما ابدعك وما اصدقك

     
  • At 8:37 AM, Blogger 4thH said…

    روح يا بني .. دي كانت اوراق اعتمادك الرسمي

     
  • At 9:49 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    صباح الخير يا ربيع

    ـــ اقتباس ــــ

    if I gave my GF – I don’t have one right now – one of these or both , she might take a big inhale from her nose and moth at the same time making a fast vibration in her throat with high voice of what we call , “shakhra”, and it’s a very bad and rude voice ,
    ـــــــــــــــــ

    يخرب بيت كده بس
    موتني من الضحك رغم استبعادي تماما لان تقوم أيا كانت بهذه الحركة حتى لو جبت لها هدية معجبتهاش

    عجبتني نصيحتك فعلا

    يلا اشوفك على خير

     
  • At 2:21 PM, Blogger ربيع said…

    هيييييييييييييه بقين ضمن الحواريين بشكل رسمي! و لا يا هيثم قصدك دخلت قدس الأقداس؟

    سابرينا
    أهلا بالغامضة دائما ، عايزين نشوفك كتير

     
  • At 3:04 PM, Blogger أحمد said…

    انت تفوقت يا ابنى
    اسمح لى اعبر عن اعجابي واقول ان لو المواطن دا جا لازم اعمل فيلم تسجيلى عنه

     
  • At 4:22 PM, Blogger الحمقاء المضلله innominate x said…

    Begad u made me laugh........I cracked up laughing asasan........yekhrebetak!!!! Especially when it came to ure gf's reaction to the present heh2he2he2he2e2;)Reminds me of someone except that she was a little less rude (so i can guess where the inspiration was from) fahem asdy tab3an :)
    Poor Guy he picked up the wrong person he2he2he2 danata kan na2es te2olo shut the **** up

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
 
عن شخصي المتعالي
مدونات
روابط
كتب
أخبار
Free Blogger Templates
© SprinG
eXTReMe Tracker